“Edmonton Workshop on June 8, 2019-3 (英文)”在线视频购买

Edmonton Workshop on June 8, 2019-1 (英文)陈中华2019年6月8日加拿大埃德蒙顿实用拳法讲座视频。讲解: 陈中华   片长: 14 分钟   语言:中文   年代: 2019  难度:3/5  地点:加拿大埃德蒙顿陈中华太极馆

Edmonton Workshop on June 8, 2019-3 (英文)
访问键入您的用户帐户。您需要先登录购买访问。 请注册登录

视频中英文字转换:印尼Jojo Juarsa 蔡学超

(0:20)

Relax, I am holding you so you don’t have to worry about your hand shake.

放松,我正在握着你手。

Ok, in with Elbow, very good.  Don’t move your head.  Your head is moving towards me.  Let’s go back, yeah.  Anchor your head, go!  Now your head is moving towards me, go back.

好,收肘,头别动。你的头正向着我。回头,好。钉住。你头向着我。回去。

Don’t allow him to go towards me.  Go!

别让他向着我。走。

That’s good.  Ok.

Now turn with waist.  No no, don’t fight it, just relax, turn that way.

好的,现在转腰。不不,别反抗,放松,转那边。

That’s it, ok.  Don’t tense up.  Out with hand, no no, there’s a push here.  Go slowly, go slowly, and drop.  No no, don’t fight here, just go like this.

好的,别紧张。出手。不不,这里有个推动。慢慢走,慢,下沉。不不别反抗。这样走法。

And go towards, no no, don’t fight, only the Kua towards me, touch me.  Ah, that’s it and then continue and then go down, yeah yeah.

不不,别反抗,只有胯走到我这里。碰我。对了,继续走,下,对对。

Remember there are many many layers we go thru.  At this level, we’re still on Level 1.

记住,我们要经过很多阶层,这是第一层。

Level 1 we must create Power with Distance.  Or we can say with Size.

第一层,我们要用距离产生力量。或用形状产生。

Or we can say Reduce Power with Size.  Meaning there is no resistance.  This kind of move, will make you very very big.  So you over power your opponent, because you’re bigger, not because you’re stronger.

或者,用形状把力度减少。意识是没有抗力。这样的动作会把你使得弄大。那么你就会超越你的对手。因为你的体格比较大,而不是你的力更大。

So we have to do different levels.  Then there are level where you use strength.  There are level you use speed.  There are level you use accuracy.  Right now just Size.

那么我们就要用不同的阶层。有些阶层你要用力度。有些阶层需要用速度。有些阶层要有正确度。现在是用形状/体格。

(2:16)

So if you don’t pull, there is no size change.  But when you pull, you become longer.

And become longer.  And you become longer.  All 3 moves are geared towards making you longer.

如果你不拉,就没有形状变化。但当你拉,你变长。而更长。这三个动作是让你变更长。

(2:33)

Here, stay away, I know you like me.  You all like me.  But you come too close to me.

好的,你离我远点。你们都喜欢我。但你离我太近。

Ok, In with Elbow, now see…you’re already coming towards me.

好,收肘,你看。。。你已经偏着我。

Stay there…In with Elbow.  Ok, too much hand.  Elbow too much that way little bit this way…that’s it.

站住。收肘。好,太多手力。肘走太多那里,走这里一点。好的。

Go, don’t come towards me.  No no, don’t turn yet, stay there.

走,别向着我。不不,别转先。站着。

Don’t tense up.  Just relax.  Until you’re relax.

别紧张,放松。到你放松。

Now only turn that way.  See you’re turning your knee.  Only turn your Kua.

现在转那里。你看你转你膝盖。只转胯。

No, no.  You’re turning your shoulder.

不不,你在转你肩膀。

No, no, don’t move, only here.

不不,别动。

More more, this is very tight.  Don’t tense up.  No tension anywhere.

多点,这里很紧。别慌,哪里都不要有抗力。

If you cannot move, don’t move.  Don’t tense up.

如果你走不动,别动。不要慌。

Now hand out, as you do that, drop your body slowly, match match, continue, don’t go towards me.  Yeah, that’s it.  The third part is good.

现在出手。然后慢慢沉下身,继续走。别向着我。对对。第三点很好。

Whenever you tensed up, you’re not going anywhere.

你一旦紧张,你什么都去不了。

It’s like when you go like this, you’re actually smaller.

例如,你这样做,你是变小了。

You got to relax….normally we don’t talk relaxing, but you’re so tense, you’re not reaching out.  You have to make yourself longer.

你要放松。平常我们不谈松,但你太紧张了。你没有出来。你要变长。

(4:41)

Don’t move, that’s it Go!

别动,好走。

Oh very good.  Don’t move don’t move.  Go that way, stay there don’t move.

好的,别动,走那里,站着别动。

Out with hand.  No no, don’t fight.  Go go, don’t fight.  You have to find a spot where you’re not fighting.  Go out, don’t fight, don’t fight.  There is a spot you’re not finding it.  Stay there, you’re doing this you’re fighting, stay right here, go….

出手,别反抗。你要找到那一点而你没有在反抗。出,别抗,你没找到那一点。站着,你是这样做,而在反抗。站着,走。。。

Now drop your shoulder, drop your whole body and continue…

现在,沉肩,整体沉下去。继续。。。

There is one spot, all the other spot you’re fighting.

这有一点。其它的点你是在反抗。

(5:36)

Don’t do anything, don’t do anything yet.

先别做任何动作。

In with elbow, no don’t turn.  In with elbow.  Don’t move.  Turn with waist.  Don’t turn your body, only the Kua.  Not finished yet.  Turn that way.  The second one is too difficult.  You’re very strong here.  Too tensed.

收肘,别转。转腰。别转身体。胯转。还没完。转那里。第二段是很难。你这里壮。太紧了。

Go!  Ok, out with hand.  You’re fighting right?  There is a spot.  Don’t move, stay there.  Can you promise me not to move?  Ok.

走,出手。你在反抗吧?这有个点。别动。你可以答应我别动吗。好。

Stand there, put this finger here.  Like this catch here.  And move your finger towards here.  Push here here….little bit higher, yeah that’s it.  This is the way.

站着。把手指放这里。抓着。把手指往这里。这里推。高点。对了。

Cos if he does not lead you, your own mind cannot direct your body.  Cos you’re too tensed.

因为如果他没有引导你,你的意念无法带到你身体。因为你太紧张。

Because we touched and you respond to my body.  The position is here, you have to go there.

因为我们一碰,你就很有反应到我身体。位置在这里。你要去那里。

(7:05)

In with elbow, don’t move, turn with your waist, not your thigh, just with your waist, stay there, out with your hand. No, you’re pushing with your shoulder, just your hand.  You’re pushing with your elbow.  Just your hand.  No, you’re pushing with your bicep.  Just your hand.  That’s it.  Now bicep go down, go down.  No no don’t push towards me, go down.  Ah, now go down more, and hand out and whole body down.

收肘,别动,转腰,不是大腿,只是腰。站着,出手。不,你是用肩来推,只是出手。你在用肘来推,这是用手。不,你是用

Don’t go towards me, go that way.  Yeah, go down go down.  Your whole body is on me again.

别靠着我,走那里。对,下下,你又靠着我这里。

You go down and then go that way, right now you went towards me.

Don’t go towards me.

别靠着我这里。

Yeah that’s it, stretch your hands out.  Same thing here go that way.

对,出手。

Student: I am so confused.

学员:我好乱。

It’s huh, let me show you.  Stay there stay strong to feel.  We always have this problem.  Can you see…?

让我给你看。我们都有这个问题。看到吗?

Student:  Oh, ok.

学员:好,对。

So you understand that now?

你了解吗?

This is the problem, you always go towards me.

就是这个问题。你老是走向我。

See first, you go that way.  Only your forearm go that way.

只是你的手臂走那边。

Yeah that’s it and continue to go that way while your hand goes this way.

继续走那边,而你的手走这里。

This had to continue go that way.  You have to create a size.  Go that way.

你要扩大形状,走那里。

See I will show you.

我给你看。

Ok can you guys come over here?  So Clinton behind me.

请你们过来。Clinton 到我后面。

So the problem here is when you’re going towards him, your shoulder always want to go like this.  And once it’s there, you want to go.  You see the whole thing is towards him?

问题是,当你走向他,你的肩膀老是要这样。你看到整体走向他?

It’s actually like this.  Can you see there is a lot of hole?  I never go towards him.

其实是这样的。可看到有个洞?我没走向他。

I actually never even touch you.

我甚至没碰到你。

Now you understand?

了解吗?

I’ll show you the feeling.

给你看感觉如何。

Yeah just grab me.

好抓住我。

This is what we all do.  We all have this.  And whatever I tell you, you’re doing this again and again.  But you see I am not doing that. Can you see that.

我们都是这样做。我们老是这样做。但你可看到我不是这么做。

(10:11)

You can do whatever, touch me here.  Touch here and do your move.  We always like this, you always do this, but I never even touch you.

随你这么弄我,碰我这里。来动吧。我们老是这么做。但我都没有碰你。

So this is called to go over and another stage we call Bypass.

这叫做跨国,在另个阶段叫做经过。

You must Bypass your opponent.

你要经过你对手。

And in the future you bypass by going thru.

以后你是串过去

And that’s very complex.

那个很复杂。

Bypass means when you push me, see can you see I bypass him.

经过的意思是当你推我,你可以看到我经过他。

If I go directly like this, we’re fighting.

如果我直接这么做,我么就对打。

You feel that?

感觉吗?

Later on I can go right thru you without you fighting back.

过后,我可以串过你而你无法抗拒。

Because I bypass your body.

因为我串过你身体。

You push you see, I don’t have to turn sideways.

你推我,而我不必要转身。

So Clinton you feel this.  We’re right here.  So bypass means when you’re fighting, in the beginning I am going like this, so that I am bigger.  Then later on, right here I don’t have to do this, but can you see it just went thru your body without confronting you and that’s not easy.

Clinton 你可感觉到吗?经过的意识是当我们对打,首先我这么做,使得我变大。过后我也不需要这么做了。但是你可看到我直接串你身体而没有跟你挣扎。这个不容易。

Can you feel I am confronting you?  And now look, I am not.  And I just go longer and longer.  And now this time is right on you here, without turning sideways, you feel this here?  It’s a push but now there is no more push.

你可以感觉到我在面对你吗?现在看,我没有。而我只是延长更长。现在就在你这里,没转到,感觉到? 是个推,但现在没有推。

I created a third point.

我创造了第三点。

In future the third one…you have two here, and if I cannot create the third one, I go like this, make you dissipate.  But my whole body is the third one.

过后的第三点。。。这有两点,如果无法做出第三点,我就这么做,让你散发。而我的整个身体是第三点。

But later on wherever you are I am not doing this.  Assume you’re too strong for me to fight.  It goes right, can you see on the hand?  It goes right thru…

但过后,无论你这么样,我没这么做。假设你比我强,就这么串过。看到手吗?

Push me, you’d see….that’s your power right?  So I bypass your power by doing that.

推我,你看,这是你的力吗?那么我就这样做来经过你的力。

Now let’s say that I can’t bypass you. It went right there.

现在假设我无法经过你,就这样去。

This is your power, so I bypass it by doing this.  Now this time it’s immediately by here.

这是你的力,那么我就这样串过去

You see it’s from me going right thru you.

你看,从我串过你。

I create a physical size here and I go inside.

我创造一个形体,而过跨进去。

I protect myself this way, so your power is lock into this area, and I go right inside.

我这样保护着自己。那么你的力被困在这范围。而我就进去。

Subtitle by Jojo Juarsa, Jakarta, Indonesia / 07 October 2019.

 

统计: 155 总浏览,

发表评论

电子邮件地址不会被公开。